Headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, Vidsys develops smart, cloud-based enterprise software that enables organizations to enhance security and manage risk in real-time, by integrating, correlating, and visualizing data from disparate sensors, devices, systems, subsystems and applications into a centralized management platform. The Vidsys Converged Security and Information Management (CSIM) software helps decision-makers manage real-world situations to protect people, assets, and their brand, by giving access to critical alarms, events, and information using any device from anywhere, and anytime.
Vidsys technology has been used for special events including the Super Bowl, Presidential Inauguration, FIFA World Cup, Formula 1 Championship, NCAA Final Four, and many others around the world. Vidsys CSIM has been adopted by Fortune 500 customers and government agencies in 5 continents for smart city, smart transportation, smart building, and IoT applications. Vidsys today helps protect more than $2 trillion in market cap, over 1.6 million employees, and over 60 million citizens, globally.
The individual will be responsible for sales and promotion of Vidsys products and software solutions for Vidsys customers and partners. He/she will be focused on helping clients including technical account oversight, general pre-sales technical support and account development within his/her vertical market. The individual will also be responsible for being a client liaison and ensuring intended benefits are realized and account growth is fostered.
This position reports to the CEO.
Required Work Experience and Skills
The following skills and attributes are necessary to be successful in this position:
- Proven track record with 5+ years of experience selling software to vertical markets
- Experience selling through channel partners and systems integrators
- Demonstrated solution and consultative selling skills
- Driven and aggressive style; strong communicator
- Experience and comfort in selling highly technical and complex solutions
- Ability to work closely with Marketing to optimize lead generation resulting in rapidly increasing booked business
- Ability to identify new opportunities and significantly grow the pipeline and lead capture of new customers
- Ability to develop Bid and proposal responses
- Support joint business development and marketing activities with partners
- Provide tradeshow support
- Must be able to provide software demonstrations
- Excellent presentation skills
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and client interaction skills
Location and Travel requirements
Travel required, regional and international (up to 50%).
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technical or business disciplines (Engineering, Computer Science, MIS, etc.)
Salary and Package
Salary and package are competitive, commensurate with experience.