Headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, Vidsys is a leading developer of smart, cloud-based, enterprise software that allows organizations to enhance security efforts and manage risk in real-time. Our proprietary Converged Security and Information Management (CSIM) software integrates, correlates, and visualizes data from disparate security sensors, devices, systems, subsystems and applications into a centralized management platform. This gives decision-makers the ability to access critical information from any device, anytime, anywhere – helping them manage real-world situations more effectively, in order to protect people, assets and their brand.
Our technology supports Smart Building, Smart City, Smart Transportation, and IoT initiatives, protecting more than $2 trillion USD in market cap, as well as 1.6 million employees and 60 million citizens, globally. Our software has been adopted by Fortune 500 Companies, Government Agencies, and other key organizations in dozens of countries around the world, and has helped enable a number of high profile events such as the Super Bowl, US Presidential Inauguration, FIFA World Cup and NCAA Final Four.
The individual will be responsible for sales and promotion of Vidsys products and software solutions for Vidsys customers and partners. He/she will be focused on helping clients including technical account oversight, general pre-sales technical support and account development. The individual will also be responsible for being a client liaison and ensuring intended benefits are realized and account growth is fostered. This position reports to the VP of Sales.
Required Work Experience and Skills
The following skills and attributes are necessary to be successful in this position:
- Proven track record with 5+ years of experience selling enterprise software (experience selling into security software market is a plus)
- Experience selling through channel partners and systems integrators
- Demonstrated solution and consultative selling skills
- Driven and aggressive style; strong communicator
- Experience and comfort in selling highly technical and complex software solutions
- Ability to identify new opportunities and significantly grow the pipeline and lead capture of new customers
- Ability to develop Bid and proposal responses
- Support joint business development and marketing activities with partners
- Provide tradeshow support
- Must be able to provide software demonstrations
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must have Excellent presentation and client interaction skills
- Manage opportunities, contacts and forecast using Salesforce.com
Location and Travel Requirements
Travel required, regional and international (up to 50%)
Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technical or business discipline.
Salary and Package
Salary and package are competitive, commensurate with experience.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate eligibility to work for an employer in the US without restriction.
Ready to Apply?
For additional information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.