Headquartered in Vienna, Virginia, Vidsys develops smart, cloud-based enterprise software that enables organizations to enhance security and manage risk in real-time, by integrating, correlating, and visualizing data from disparate sensors, devices, systems, subsystems and applications into a centralized management platform. The Vidsys Converged Security and Information Management (CSIM) software helps decisionmakers manage real-world situations to protect people, assets, and their brand, by giving access to critical alarms, events, and information using any device from anywhere, and anytime.
Vidsys technology has been used for special events including the Super Bowl, Presidential Inauguration, FIFA World Cup, Formula 1 Championship, NCAA Final Four, and many others around the world. Vidsys CSIM has been adopted by Fortune 500 customers and government agencies in 5 continents for smart city, smart transportation, smart building, and IoT applications. Vidsys today helps protect more than $2 trillion in market cap, over 1.6 million employees, and over 60 million citizens, globally.
The individual will be responsible for creating and maintaining a high level of customer service and helping to accelerate product adoption for Vidsys customers and partners. He/she will be focused on helping clients optimize their investment in Vidsys solutions. The primary responsibility will be to provide product support, product adoption, and training, both on-site and remotely.
Expertise shall include customer support experience in enterprise software applications, integrated systems, and networked solutions. Also, systems integration experience with either an Integrator or technology company is preferred. Individual should have understanding of and experience with software applications and tools, various operating systems (Windows, IOS, Android), IP Networking and Security Applications, and how to relate to addressing specific technical needs of a client. This includes working with internal Software Engineers and Developers, Project Managers and other Stakeholders inside and outside the company to ensure that client issues and objectives are properly understood, documented, delivered, and supported.
Required Work Experience and Skills
Required Work Experience & Skills:
The following skills and attributes are necessary to be successful in this position:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in software customer service and support
- Must possess “can-do” attitude and willingness to tackle challenging problems until successful completion
- Must travel to customer sites, with at times, short notice.
- Overall must have experience in applications software, operating systems, networks, servers and databases
- Must have strong networking and software applications knowledge including Microsoft server platforms, SSL, network configurations and Active Directory
- Software development experience considered a plus
- Must be able to multitask and excel under pressure
- Hands-on systems integration and troubleshooting skills
- Must have excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and client interaction skills
- Strong teamwork and problem-solving skills
- Ability to ramp up quickly and assimilate technical and functional knowledge of product solutions for effective interactions with customers and partners
- Highly self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-paced, and challenging environment
- Experience in security systems and IT technologies
- Experience with Salesforce Service Cloud or similar tools are considered a plus
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Enhance customer experience by maintaining constant contact and relationship with and visiting customers on a routine basis
- Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction and foster product adoption by becoming an expert in the product and promoting the latest features and benefits to our customers and partners
- Spend time with end users to foster product adoption and report feedback to product and account management teams
- Ensure faster response and resolution time for open tickets
- Track customer issues through to resolution, within SLA agreed time limit and customer expectations
- Communicate with customers through a series of actions (phone, email and in person) until issue has been resolved
- Collaborate with other teams to design and execute on given technical solution and provide holistic customer experience
- Be the bridge between customer and product teams
- Continually enhance efficiency through technology integration and self-training
- Track to resolution any software defects and known issues, with development team
- Conduct customer surveys and identify areas to grow accounts
Location & Travel Requirements
Washington, DC, Boston, Houston, or San Francisco metro areas preferred.
Travel required up to 50%. Domestic and international.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline (Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems/Science, Mathematics, etc.)
- Experience working in a support team, services team or customer success organization
Salary and Package
Salary and package are competitive, commensurate with experience.
You will be required to demonstrate your eligibility to work for an employer in the United States without restriction.