Vidsys CSIM software provides tangible Return on Investment (ROI) for public and private sector customers. These returns reduce overall lifecycle costs of implementing CSIM. Here are some specific ROI examples:
Vidsys CSIM enabled a Fortune 50 company to maintain its security force head count even though it has doubled the size of its physical campus in the last five years. This company realized a 66% reduction in response time and a 50% reduction in false alarms from access control systems.
- Organizations using Vidsys CSIM achieve operator training efficiencies because employees are trained on one system, the Vidsys interface, which integrates numerous sub-systems. This also means employees become proficient on the Vidsys platform faster and their consistency and accuracy is enhanced.
- A top enterprise client achieved cost savings in manpower and guard staffing by using Vidsys CSIM software to consolidate several enterprise facility monitoring locations to a single, central global operations center.
- Vidsys CSIM enables many organizations to leverage additional life out of existing or legacy security equipment rather than having to “rip and replace” their technology investments. A common example is integrating both analogue and IP video systems into the CSIM platform.
- Vidsys CSIM creates efficiencies in configuration and change management. Some facilities may have more than 1,000 doors and cameras to monitor. Before CSIM managing all of these would require manual configuration with set protocols for each respective sub-system. With CSIM a single rule automatically configures and applies the required action to end-devices, saving valuable time and money.
- Several major cities have experienced enhanced collaboration among multiple police and EMS responders resulting in faster resolution of incidents and higher percentages of apprehension. Also, Vidsys-generated situation reports and forensic records can be used in the judicial process.
- Several transportation agencies have cut the time it takes to clear a traffic accident by nearly 50 percent using Vidsys CSIM for situational awareness. Swifter clearing of a major traffic incident reduces the risk of follow-on accidents and injuries. Time, money and staff savings are exponential.
- A major municipal transit agency using Vidsys CSIM saved millions of dollars by procuring security systems through a competitive bid process with multiple awards to multiple vendors. Vidsys CSIM’s open architecture enables end users to integrate multiple disparate systems from any brand, platform or device, thereby increasing buying power and leverage on new projects.
- Vidsys CSIM software can help organizations meet industry-specific regulatory and compliance standards and directives.
- Vidsys CSIM software can help support organizations as they exercise their Duty of Care obligations for employees, staff and visitors in providing a safe and secure work environment.