Mass transit systems are focused on leveraging technology to manage daily transportation incidents and reduce congestion on some of the busiest roadways and commuter stations in the world. Additionally, they are focused on moving people, goods, services and information vital to the economy safely and efficiently.
- Real time inter-agency information exchange
- Effective real-time data utilization from multiple systems
- Dispatching responder resources where and when they are needed most
- Sharing information with first responders
- Reducing traffic congestion
- Safely moving people, goods, and services
The VidSys PSIM software platform
The VidSys Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) software platform helps mass transit organizations:
- Enhance emergency preparedness and response times.
- Provide a safer transport environment.
- Leverage existing infrastructure and legacy equipment to improve real time situation management.
- Manage and correlate data from a variety of devices.
- Provide a common operating picture for inter-agency information exchange.
- Enable compliance with regulatory requirements.