With increasing concern for employee safety, and data and intellectual property (IP) theft, enterprises recognize the need to develop a more comprehensive approach to protecting and managing their resources – equipment, inventory, data, and people. With hundreds if not thousands of video devices, motion detectors, fire alarms, and access control systems, obtaining a complete view of a potential security or operational incident across physical and information technology, coordinating personnel and reacting in real time is extremely difficult.
- Information overload…false positives
- Enforcing consistent application of corporate security policies
- Centralizing and consolidating physical security assets across properties due to corporate acquisitions
- Identifying and managing situations in real time before an emergency arises
- Integrating and sharing information between physical and digital security systems
The VidSys PSIM software platform
The VidSys Physical Security Information Management (PSIM) software platform helps Commercial Facilities:
- Collect and correlate data from security applications and devices to provide a complete view of a situation across their enterprise.
- Empower personnel to respond quickly and accurately to evolving complex situations that represent business and security risks both inside and outside their enterprise.
- Automate the process of enforcing security and operational policies to prevent incidents.
- Enforce standard operating procedures for incident resolution.
- Track operations to assure compliance and provide feedback for improvement.