Vidsys is a customer-focused, results-oriented, dynamic enterprise Software Company. We pioneered PSIM applications a decade ago and we continue to evolve our capabilities beyond physical security to include information management. The firm’s enterprise off-the-shelf software platform provides mission-critical capabilities for Fortune 500 clients and government organizations globally. Founded in 2005, Vidsys is headquartered in Virginia, USA. Vidsys has additional regional offices in Boston, Dubai, and London.
Candidate will work as part of an Agile Development team to develop security and information management browser-based applications. Candidate will work with the product management, marketing, and operations teams to design, implement, and test applications to meet the requirements of our customers.
Required Work Experience and Skills
Qualifications/Minimum Mandatory Requirements:
- 2+ Years of application development in java
- Experience with web-enabled application development
- Experience with relational databases with PostgreSQL and/or Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Tomcat
- Hands-on experience in design and development of REST, SOAP, or Web Services
- Experience integrating with external systems using vendor provided APIs (.NET, C, and/or Java) and Web
- Experience with Spring and Hibernate frameworks
- Experience with technologies such as Servlets, JMS, ActiveMQ
- Experience with unit testing
- Experience with DWR
- Experience with engineering environment tools such as Ant, Maven, Jenkins, Subversion, Jira, gradle, Junit, Bamboo, and TestNG
- Experience with multi-threaded applications
- Experience working in a multi-tier environment
- Experience with angular.js or bootstrap
- Experience with Node.js
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as CouchDB, Hadoop or MongoDB
- Experience with one or more scripting languages (Python, Shell, Perl, PHP)
- Experience in .Net, C, C++ and C#
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development
This position will work from the Marlborough, MA or Vienna, VA offices of Vidsys.
Out of town travel will be required from time-to-time, to visit customers, attend meetings, conferences, and other business needs. Approximately 10% is expected.
Salary and Package
Salary and package are competitive, commensurate with experience. You will be required to demonstrate your eligibility to work for an employer in the United States without
You will be required to demonstrate your eligibility to work for an employer in the United States without restriction.